18 U.S.C. § 2257 / 2257A and revised C.F.R. 75 Compliance Statement
CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS – U.S.C. TITLE 18, SECTION 2257
STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE
Please refer all 2257 questions to primary producer in Hungary: email@example.com Secondary Producer Copies US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Records for content on this web site not exempted from 18 U.S.C. § 2257 / 2257A and revised C.F.R. 75 record keeping requirements exist at the location designated below. All models, actors, actresses that appear in any visual depiction contained in this web site were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions. The owners and operators of this Web site are not the primary producers (as that term is defined in 18 USC section 2257) of any of the visual content contained on this web site.
Records pursuant to U.S.C. Title 18, §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 are maintained at:
1. You are an adult, 21 years of age or older or the appropriate legal age in your jurisdiction for viewing such material
2. The material you're viewing is for personal use. It's not be viewed by minors or anyone but you
3. You are not a U.S. Postal Official or Law Enforcement Agent from any country or acting as an agent thereof, attempting to obtain any evidence for the prosecution of any individual or corporation or for the purpose of entrapment
4. You desire to receive and haven't requested that the Postal Service or any other Governmental Agency intercept sexually explicit material
5. You can STOP receiving such material at any time by logging off and not returning
6. As an adult you've the unalienable right to read and/or view any type of material you choose
7. At no time, will you subject minors to said material of any kind
8. By going to the home page and / or by looking at anything on this site, you are agreeing that the material contained herein is not obscene or offensive in any way nor ever will be considered obscene or offensive. You also certify that the material presented here is not illegal or considered obscene in my street, village, community, city, state, country or province. If unsure, you won't continue
9. You understand that the links to the clips4sale material on the nonmember / member site pages are separate - this material is not included in the site subscription and can be purchased separately
10. You understand that upon subscription and site entry there are NO REFUNDS after you have accessed digital content from the members area.
11. If you have purchased a monthly recurring entry subcription and you wish to terminate the account before being billed for the next month you must cancel before the next month starts.
12. You understand you may **CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION** anytime by yourself.
13. Subscribers will have their accounts terminated for suspected password trading activity -- we proactively monitor # of IP's, geography, and bandwidth usage of individual account ID's accessing the site. As an example: a single membership account accessing the site using multiple IP's, particularly from different countries is consistsnt with historical patterns of password trading activity.
14. If you wish to change or amend your subscription status, it is your responsibility to do so.
15. Blocks of 48 hours are placed on accounts using bandwidth over 210 meg in a 24 hour period. On average this is far greater than the typical download and is often associated with an abused account so it must be analyzed.
16. All of the above as well as the copyright statement below is understood. By clicking on the "I AGREE WITH ALL THE STATEMENTS" link below or continuing further in the site, you are electronically signing to the fact that you agree with all the statements in this site, otherwise please leave this site now.
Continuing further means that you understand and accept the Terms and Conditions set forth for this Web site. and you are
claiming responsibility for your own actions, thus releasing the creators of this Web page and our service provider from all liability.
We strongly support parental controls on the Internet. These web pages are not intended to be viewed by minors.
If you are offended by such material PLEASE LEAVE NOW!
Otherwise click I AGREE WITH ALL OF THE STATEMENTS
Statement of Copyright
Except for public domain material or material otherwise licensed to company for electronic dissemination, all Materials displayed at or otherwise available through the BROKENANGELZ Web site. are proprietary. Except for initial downloading, they may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of the BROKENANGEL Webmaster. All editions of BROKENANGELZ, and all Materials and other matter used directly or indirectly in, at, by, through and/or with BROKENANGELZ are protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties and other laws and regulations. All rights are reserved. All intellectual property and other rights in and to the Materials and other matter at BROKENANGELZ Web site. shall at all times remain in Company, its parent(s), subsidiary(ies), licensee(s) and assign(s). All intellectual property and other rights in and to any intellectual property content accessed through the Materials is the property of the applicable content owner, which may be the Company, its parent(s), subsidiary or subsidiaries, licensee(s) and assign(s), or others, and may be protected by applicable copyright and/or other laws. The limited and non-exclusive license granted to you herein grants to you no rights to use such content except as set forth herein. This license will immediately terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein, breach any other provision of this Agreement, or are notified of its termination by the Company or its authorized agent(s). You agree that upon such termination, you will immediately destroy all copies of the Materials in your possession. by using any material from this site on another internet location or other form of media, without permission you agree to pay $100 per item per month. You further agree to pay $5,000 per item for any unauthorized display of any of the content or products from this site outside of the internet community (displaying the URL would mean $5,000 for each item on the site). By entering this site you are stating that you have read the above and agree to the terms and conditions set forth therein. THE IMAGES ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY A CGI SCRIPT WHICH PROHIBITS THE IMAGES FROM BEING LINKED TO AND DISPLAYED ON ANOTHER SITE. THE IMAGE WILL COME UP BLANK ON THE LINKING WEBSITE AND CLICKING ON IT WILL BRING THE USER DIRECTLY TO OUR A. & I., Inc Web sites HOME PAGE THUS PROVIDING US A WONDERFUL ADVERTISEMENT AND CLICK THROUGH OPPORTUNITY WHILE PROVIDING NO BENEFIT FOR THE PERSON ABUSING OUR BANDWIDTH.
Copyright 2000-2011 - I. & A., Inc., NY - All Rights Reserved
Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you when you:
We also collect information, such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies.
Information You Provide to Us: We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information that you provide when you create an account, choose a viewing filter, rate or comment on content, add items to your Favorites, communicate with us (via email, a contact form, postal mail, or otherwise), or make purchases on the website.
Account Data: In order to use certain features (like view trailers or make a purchase), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, and username, and assign you a unique identifying number (“Account Data”).
Ratings, Comments and Favorites: When you rate a piece of content, make a comment on a piece of content or add content to your favorites, we record that information. Comments are publicly viewable to others.
Payment Data: If you make purchases, we collect data as necessary to process your order. This includes the last 4 digits and type of credit card used. In order to process your payment we use third party payment processors, including CCBILL. Your payment will be processed by CCBILL via a payment gateway. For security, Brokenangelz.com does not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as cardholder name, full credit card numbers or billing address data.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access the website, we collect certain data by automated means, including:
How We Collect Information: In addition to data that you provide, we use tools like cookies and web beacons, as well as analytics services and advertising providers to gather data. Some of these tools offer you the ability to opt out of data collection.
Cookies and Data Collection Tools
How We Use the Data We Collect: We use the data we collect through your use of the website to:
For Security and Legal Compliance: We may disclose your data to third parties if we (in our sole discretion) have a good faith belief that the disclosure is:
Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and please contact us with any concerns.
Your Choices and Rights: You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can update your account from within the website, and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data. You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the website.
Account Information: You may update, correct or delete your account information by editing your account settings by contacting us.
Location Information: The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared.
Promotional Communications: You can control messages that you receive from Brokenangelz.com and third parties by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional messages regarding the website, including administrative confirmations and order confirmations.
Favorites, Ratings and Comments: You may add or remove Favorites from your lists at any time by clicking the heart-shaped icon on thumbnail images or scene pages. To delete rating or comment data you’ve created, please contact us.
Your Rights: We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Rights that you may have, depending on the country in which you live, include:
Changes to This Policy: This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes, including any material changes, on this page, so please be sure to check back periodically. If you continue to use Brokenangelz.com after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised Policy.
Contacting Us: If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us or send postal mail address listed.
Anti-Child Pornography Policy
This owners and operators of this web site do not condone the use of minors in adult pornographic material and has a strict policy not to use, host, or facilitate the use of said under age content or material. You are hereby notified that the creation, trafficking and/or possession of such under age material is illegal in the United States. Any attempt by any user of this website to circumvent this policy and/or provide, produce, use, traffic or promote underage adult pornographic material will result in the website operators immediately notifying the proper legal authorities and taking all action necessary to uphold and enforce this policy.